me and jake are trying to make a song out of noises that we make by hitting things, we shot the video today and we placed and cut out what we don’t want in some clips to make noises. I probable will end up using sounds from garage band.
I added a few effects as well as a shaded PNG (because PNG’s allow transparency) to the video to help hide flaws that I had no idea how to fix.I erased an edge of a bridge to add onto the 3rd layer of the cliff.I made another PNG to help with the flat line that made it look obvious that its a green screen on the ground.I plan on exporting it then importing it back into premiere tomorrow and add the audio then sound effects then music, and maybe ask dalton to do some extra shots to add on to what in the world is happening in this situation.
Im out of time….. bye.
So I’m on track now, I saved PNG’s of parts of the floor and added bottoms to them so they look more 3D.I needed to use a JPEG for parts of the background that were not matching up.I have nested some parts of clips which is just like making a folder but I can move them with the motion tool all at once.I ran out of them for the 3rd day in a row.
placement and color of carpet and pictures, video clips, drawing, shadows. I don’t know what I’m doing. all I can really say is that I used the ultra key for green screens and I used JPEGS and colored green on then to use the ultra key on.I used the path tool to fix the look of the carpet.
All I did was make pictures with the brush tool and magic wand tool and changing the opacity of pictures,
Today I helped others with their video project… or at least tried. then messed around on garage band.
I placed the images of the logos above my clips.
I didn’t like that they left a white square so I went into photoshop and used the color range tool to select white and color it green, imported it into premiere then I used the ultra key to get rid go the green.I used some motion effects on the logos then I uploaded them. I made music on garage band and made a cover with some clip art that I covered in black then used textures and the brush tool to make it look a little more real then I used the text tool with a cool font, the magic wand tool to select the letters then used a layer mask on an edited picture.I got a picture and used the lasso tool to outline what I did want the galaxy picture to go over.I placed the picture there, lowered the opacity then duplicated it then I flipped it.I imported the images with a title transition to the video with the music then uploaded them to youtube.
Year in review.I fixed the lighting with a few clips.I added tittles and added emotion and fade effects to those titles.II made music in GarageBand and added and edited the volume to it in the video.I had a lot of problems uploading in HD and somewhere along the way my audio filed got corrupt so I was forced to take a previously saved clip of all of the right audio including the music and import just the audio. I finally got it and its done. I will be helping others with their videos as well.
I wrote out what I was going to say in our last video of the year.I shot it and cut clips to how I want them.and placed them how I want them. I use a larger clip to cut out a smaller clips audio and I call it the audio chapter.